Comment on page
The sections below describe the development roadmap for the POB open-source project.
Development of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning algorithms capable of automatically augmenting global public sector procurement opportunities with additional actionable insights including topic modelling, skills demand and analysis, automatic intelligent response generation (given historic responses to procurement opportunities), and buyer organisation metadata (including automatic attachment of relevant documents such as published strategy documents, historic opportunities and links to relevant LinkedIn profiles).
- Automated topic modelling
- Automated skills demand and analysis
- Automated response generation
- Automated scraping of buyer organisation metadata
- Expected Release Date: June 2023
Development of an open web-based platform powered by the POB project enabling users to search, analyse and configure real-time alerts for global public sector procurement opportunities.
- Open web-based platform
- Simple and advanced search
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Configurable real-time alerts
- Expected Release Date: January 2023
Development of an extensible framework enabling third-party developers to develop custom procurement framework parsers and opportunity publishers.
- Release Date: May 2022
- Release Date: July 2021